Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time To Do Some Major Catching Up......

For the next few post I am catching up on the last year! I know its about time but better late then never right? I promise to keep on top of it from now on. I sure don't want to have to do this again. ENJOY! Happy 1 year to my brother Elder JD Jarvis on August 12, 2010. We are still so proud of you and still miss you tons. For his one year us girls met at Ned's Crazy Subs for lunch (its one of JD's favorite places). It was yummy and fun! Keep up the good work JD and we well see you soon! Love ya lots!

First day of school. We started school on July 26th. It was early and we weren't ready to go start school just yet. We wanted to sleep in and play some more. All of my boys are in school now so its just us girls at home. Alexis' misses Casey but says she is having fun with just me. I try to do fun stuff with her to keep us both from going crazy!

Brady is in 6th grade. Yikes! Conner is in 4th. Casey is in kindergarten. My boys are growing up way to fast! I can't believe Casey is in school and its all day. He loves it especially now that his cousin Kyle is in his class. I love you boys and Good luck on a new year! Study hard!


No comments: