Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Continues...


For 2 weeks in June/July I took my kids and went to my sisters in Show Low for some vacation. Jay came up on the weekends. It was fun! We spent 4th of July up there and then the next weekend Mikelle was baptised. I have to say thank you to my sister for putting up with us for so long. We hope we didn't over stay are welcome. I have to been to my sisters house a ton of times since they have moved up there and I love visiting. The weather is always perfect and its fun spending time with her and her family. I miss them down in the valley but I am so glad they live close enough to visit alot!!! I love ya sis- thanks. Here we are with a sweet spot waiting for the parade to start! the kids loved it. We had doughnuts enjoyed all the floats and people in the parade. I loved all the patriotic floats and people the best! P.s this was my kids 1st time at a parade.

My family- I love them!


We went to the football field and layed on blankets to watch the fireworks. This was a first too. Down in the valley it is way too hot! Up here the weather was awesome. They all have light up swords in this picture.
My kiddos after the fireworks. The fireworks were so awesome!!! We all loved it and loved being together!





No comments: