Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catch Up Continues....

My youngest sister graduated this year (May 2009). Gosh how time flies by! We are proud of her and love her alot! Good Job Jodi!!!

Conner had the greatest season ever. He hit well and played the field great. He also had the best coach ever, his dad! This year the AAA D-backs got FIRST in the Regular season. They were the CHAMPS!!!! I was so proud of Conner and how hard he worked! It payed off. Great Job Conner! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!
Jason was also an amazing coach, he really is. All the parents after the season had so many great things to say about him. He was called the night before the draft to coach and had to pick his team without being able to see the kids tryout. He picked blindly. What a team he picked though! This year was a combination of a great kids, great parents and an awesome coach! I love watching him coach! Way to go Jason, way to take you team all the way to a CHAMPIONSHIP!
p.s I think I was a pretty good team mom to if I say so myself!

Brady had a great season. March 11, 2009 was one of the best nights for Brady. It was the bottom of the 6th inning (our last at bats), we were down by 4, 2 outs with bases loaded and Brady was up to bat. I was so nervous. He does his hand thing (he puts 2 fingers up for his uncles-every at bat) and then gets ready in the box. He gets to a full count. The pitcher pitches the ball and Brady swings....its going...going....going... all the way to the fence. I start yelling run Brady run. He round 1st....then 2nd....then 3rd...(I am still yelling run Brady run) he's headed for home. They throw the ball trying to get him out but he is safe. He just hit the GAME WINNING WALK OFF GRAND SLAM! It was the coolest thing ever and to watch it was priceless! I am so proud him! His team ran to the plate picked him up and carried him off the field. He was the star that night and I was the proud Momma!


Casey played ball for the first time this year. He played T-ball which was very easy for him. Having a dad and two older brothers that play he is a little all star himself. His coach told me at the team party that Casey was a great player. He knew what he was doing out there and what the next play was. We loved watching him and cheering him on! Can't wait for next year! Great job Casey #1!



Casey lost his first tooth! YAY! He enjoyed the money.




No comments: