Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Continues.....

Family Vacation to the Grand Canyon, Zion Ponderosa Resort and Ranch (w/Jays family) and Las Vegas! It was a 5 day adventure in June 2010. My kids have never been to these places so they were super excited! At the Grand Canyon.... we hiked a little bit and just looked all around us. It was beautiful! I was was scared though and stayed far away from the edge!!!

We then headed to Jay's family vacation at Zion Ponderosa in Utah. It was a blast. We stayed in a big beautiful cabin, ate yummy food and played all day. We did the zip line, rode quads, went on a hike to waterfalls, had a paintball war and swam alot. Brady is in the gray suit with his cousin John on the left and Conner on the right.

Here is Kyle, Clark, Casey, Jessica and Alexis in the hot tub. It was so fun to see all the kids playing with each other and having so much fun. We hope to be able to do this again! Thanks to Steve and Christine for putting this together! We loved it!!!


Next we headed over to Las Vegas. Here we are at the M&M's store. It was 4 floors in there. The kids loved it. We stayed here two nights at Circus Circus.



We went to the amusement park at Circus Circus and the kids had a blast! Before we came home we went to the Stratosphere and rode the ride on the top of the hotel. The needle thingy. It was 1300 feet off the ground! SCARY!!!!! Jason, Conner, Brady and I rode it! Kids loved it- I was scared.
While I am writing about this ride, I forgot to mentioned that 3 days before my brother JD left on his mission. My brothers Josh and JD, my mom and I went SKYDIVING! I was so scared but I was not going to back out. Luckily the dude strapped to my back jumped for us cause the was no way I was going to. I must say though that when I though I wanted to go again! I am so afraid of heights but this was so fun and not so scary after all. I can't wait for JD to come home so we can do it again!




No comments: