Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolution: Stay Up To Date!

So today I have once again played catch up on the blog. Like the title says I am going to do my best to stay up to date. I have to thank my hubby Jay for my wonderful Christmas present which allowed me to do this from the comfort of my couch. Although it took a lot of time at least I was comfortable. He gave me this awesome laptop pictured below. I think it might be easier now that I can post from anywhere in the house and I am not stuck in the office all by myself. Thanks babe! I love it! Lovely picture I know. I cried when I opened it. I really wanted my own laptop!
I just need to give one more thank you to my hubby and kids. I got an other awesome present. Jason along with the kids made me a memory book (on Shutterfly) to remember 2010. He went month by month putting pictures and captions on the page that highlighted that particular month. Again I cried, I couldn't believe Jason not only thought of the idea but went ahead and made it for me. I love looking at it and remembering the fun we had in 2010. This is the last picture in the book with the caption "Merry Christmas from all of us" It is something I will treasure and I look forward to making 2011's book and books for the years to come!

*Enjoy looking at all my catch up posts and just a side note some of them aren't on this page so you need to click on "older post" on the bottom to see all of them that I did today.*

Happy New Year's to all of you!

1 comment:

kemptons said...

Love all the updates, love all the pictures, love all the memories, LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!