Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Eve!

We Started New Years Eve off with breakfast at Denny's. If you are wondering why this little guy is on my lap... no he is not mine although when he is with me I like to pretend he is. He is my nephew Chase. My sister Jenny and her family went to the dunes for the New Year weekend and we were lucky enough to have Chase stay and spend time with us. He was a blast! I didn't want to give him back. I jump at the chance to have him or any of his other siblings stay with me.
Here is my family waiting for there breakfast to come. It was yummy and the hot chocolate was so good. It was a very cold morning! I love going and having breakfast with all of them!
That evening we went to my Grandma's and Grandpa's Riggs for dinner and some games. I am lucky they wanted us to come. I enjoy spending New Years Eve with my kids and this was a lot of fun. We ate chicken enchiladas, corn, chips and salsa, cookies and ice cream rolls.
We played one of my favorites Riggs Rummy and then we played sequence with the kids. We love playing games! Thanks for having us!
Jason was trying to sleep a little bit because early the next morning he was taking his older boys snowboarding.
The drive home from my Grandparents house.
We made it home just in time to watch the count down. We then went outside and let off some legal fireworks. Here is the boys and sparklers.
Alexis was a little afraid at first but ended up loving it!
Chase fell asleep and then woke up so he went outside with us. He wasn't to sure about holding the sparkler but he loved watching the fireworks.

No comments: