Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

My cute not so little anymore family. Although Jay is wearing the wrong color I think is still a pretty good picture. Once again we spent Christmas Eve at my parents house as we do every year. I love it and the food is great. Its so much fun and we have some great traditions.
Alexis and I
She is my little side kick.
I love my kids and I think they looked great. They all wanted to wear these clothes so I was happy to let them. They are growing up so fast but so cute! Conner loves to make silly faces.
Alexis and Grandma Sue
I have the best Grandma. This year just like in years past I worked during the holiday season. This year however I had the opportunity to be in charge so I had to work a whole lot more. My Grandma watched Alexis every time I had to work. They had a blast together and created great memories. I thank my Grandma for her help. I was able to work and not worry about Alexis.

No comments: