Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Casey!

He woke up at 6:40 this morning running around saying its my birthday. He has been waiting for this day. Lexi's was last friday so he knows his birthday is next and he counts day the days! This is the first year he gets to spend his birthday day at school. He was exciting to take treats today for his birthday. Its bitter sweet to me... I am happy for him to be arounds his friends but I wish I could spend the day with him. They grow up way to fast! He is having a swim party tonight (thats what he wanted) so more pics to come later. I love you Casey, you are so cute!

2 comments:

Bradley Family said...

Happy birthday buddy, love ya lots!!!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Happy birthday casey! Your birthday card is coming! So sorry it is late! Love you and miss you guys!